segunda-feira, 19 de outubro de 2015

The Invisible World of Women - Page 16

No longer have drafts, and sit right here on the blog will typing, just researching dates, and some notes, like I said, I know nothing of the Bible, many things did not have to write down and I have no idea how to find them again.
On March 21, 2015 I woke up with a thought in a person, I do not know her personally, she is Brazilian, but lives in Germany. Here the call Angel because it was one of the most beautiful soul of people who have crossed my life. There is a strong connection between us, ever since my husband died, she has helped me a lot. With the thought in her once again that urge to open the Bible. When I read the text I thought, I'll be quiet, to pretend that I did not open (laughs) ... but does not work like that. And again begins the monologue ... Dad, she will call me crazy ... (laughs). Often it is not lack of faith ... but look at the message I sent to her.

Rosa Soares
Angel, do you have Bible? Read Daniel chapter 7, I asked God one word for you, and He gave me this. I did not understand, but look after and you will tell me ...

Daniel's Vision of the Four Beasts
1-2 Daniel wrote:
In the first year of King Belshazzar of Babylonia, I had some dreams and visions while I was asleep one night, and I wrote them down.
The four winds were stirring up the mighty sea, 3 when suddenly four powerful beasts came out of the sea. Each beast was different. 4 The first was like a lion with the wings of an eagle. As I watched, its wings were pulled off. Then it was lifted to an upright position and made to stand on two feet, just like a human, and it was given a human mind.
5 The second beast looked like a bear standing on its hind legs. It held three ribs in its teeth, and it was told, “Attack! Eat all the flesh you want.”
6 The third beast was like a leopard — except that it had four wings and four heads. It was given authority to rule.
7 The fourth beast was stronger and more terrifying than the others. Its huge teeth were made of iron, and what it didn't grind with its teeth, it smashed with its feet. It was different from the others, and it had horns on its head— ten of them. 8 Just as I was thinking about these horns, a smaller horn appeared, and three of the other horns were pulled up by the roots to make room for it. This horn had the eyes of a human and a mouth that spoke with great arrogance.
Judgment
Daniel wrote:
9 Thrones were set up while I was watching, and the Eternal God took his place. His clothing and his hair were white as snow. His throne was a blazing fire with fiery wheels, 10 and flames were dashing out from all around him. Countless thousands were standing there to serve him.
The time of judgment began, and the books were opened.
11 I watched closely to see what would happen to this smaller horn because of the arrogant things it was saying. Then before my very eyes, the fourth beast was killed and its body destroyed by fire. 12The other three beasts had their authority taken from them, but they were allowed to live a while longer. 13 As I continued to watch the vision that night,
I saw what looked like a son of man coming with the clouds of heaven, and he was presented
to the Eternal God.
14 He was crowned king and given power and glory, so that all people of every nation and race would serve him.
He will rule forever, and his kingdom is eternal, never to be destroyed.
The Meaning of Daniel's Vision
15 Daniel wrote:
I was terrified by these visions, and I didn't know what to think. 16So I asked one of those standing there, and he explained, 17 “The four beasts are four earthly kingdoms. 18 But God Most High will give his kingdom to his chosen ones, and it will be theirs forever and ever.”
19I wanted to know more about the fourth beast, because it was so different and much more terrifying than the others. What was the meaning of its iron teeth and bronze claws and of its feet that smashed what the teeth and claws had not ground and crushed? 20I also wanted to know more about all ten of those horns on its head. I especially wanted to know more about the one that took the place of three of the others—the horn that had eyes and spoke with arrogance and seemed greater than the others. 21 While I was looking, this horn attacked God's chosen ones and was winning the battle. 22 Then God Most High, the Eternal God, came and judged in favor of his chosen ones, because the time had arrived for them to be given the kingdom.
23 Then I was told by the one standing there:
“The fourth beast will be a fourth kingdom to appear on earth. It will be different from all the others — it will trample the earth and crush it to pieces.
24 All ten of those horns are kings who will come from this kingdom, and one more will follow. This horn will be different from the others, and it will conquer three other kings.
25 “This king will speak evil of God Most High, and he will be cruel to God's chosen ones.
He will try to change God's Law and the sacred seasons. And he will be able to do this for a time, two times, and half a time.
26 But he will finally be judged, and his kingdom completely destroyed.
27 “Then the greatest kingdom of all will be given to the chosen ones of God Most High.
His kingdom will be eternal, and all others will serve and obey him.”
28 That was what I saw and heard. I turned pale with fear and kept it all to myself.
They understand how I felt? But I did what I had to do, now see her response:

Angel
Rosssaaaaaaaaa ... I read Daniel seven in the online Bible now ... I will read more calmly, but I think It about my dreams ... I receive many messages, entranced in a dream. Entire texts sometimes, I do not know to whom, and short phrases that I remember I put in my album here on Facebook. He wanted to tell me that I must believe in my views, because sometimes I doubt my sanity, I'm thinking to varying due my emotionally is very upset , but I will reading, maybe I can undestand, that's what I thought, at home I can concentrate more and I will tell you more about those phrases that I have received. 
A big kiss and once again THANK YOU ANGEL OF LIGHT !!!!!!!

Rosa Soares
Look, I'm crying now my friend, God is talking to me, I have always posted texts of the Bible on my blog, I thought I was going crazy ... It has happened many things, one day I'll tell you, a lot of things, even today I woke up in the mood to open the Bible to you, I dont use to read the Bible and know nothing of it ... I'm not able to see what I'm typing .. crying a lot ... but He wanted me to spend you this, I did not understand nothing of what I read there, but it was not me, it was for you ... My friend, talk to God, He knows everything what you feel, but He wants to hear from your mouth, and He will help you... Pray... I do not know to pray, so I talk talk to Him... it is the same ... kneels and prays friend, He's asking you this ... After He talk to you, You say to the world, the great love He has for us.

Angel
I do my pretty! Every day I talk to Him, and He uses the His instruments, like You, to tell me things.... I'll show you what He told me these days through anything, by a person who I barely talk .... but I have cried a lot, and He has comforted me of all forms, my friend. I very connected to God so He used you, He knows that I would never doubt of You

Rosa Soares
Amen ... listen to whatever he tells you ... you are the His little girl .... and trusted friend ... LOVE YOU VERY MUCH! You will be in my prayers ... or rather conversations ... a big kiss.

That was the message she found in your box of private messages, discussed above: "Good morning, look, God loves you very much, and everyone here also seen?"

As I said before, I do not let any opinion about what I write here, I'm on the walk along with you, crawling ... But, I would like to ask for, from now on, talk to God before reading my texts ask Him to give You understanding ...
I said on page 15 that the issue is not over, but I needed to introduce my friend, she'll be here for a few more pages ...


Page 16

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário