quarta-feira, 23 de novembro de 2016

I'd be crazy ...




I'd be crazy ...

I would be crazy for not to see that I do not belong to myself, that I do not control my feelings.
I would be crazy not understand that something new came over me and my life.
I would be crazy not to accept everything that I am and have come from God.
In my blindness, I thought I could control what I feel ... to kill a love and to follow my path.
In my incomprehension, I found that my thoughts and discoveries were only merits of my intelligence, logic ... silly pride ....
In my refusal, I found that everything I have was only the fruit of long hours of work.
And who I am ... I have learned from my life and from my courage ... foolish pretense.
I am nothing and no one without my Father ... I am the work of a powerful being and owner of everything we can see, touch and also of what we do not even know exists ...
Today, feeling a pressure in the chest, and a strong lack of air I calm down ... Smile ... with all the agony that my body felt, I was invaded by a peace, and happiness ... At that moment I imagined .. I'm coming home ... I'm sure I did my best .... I did the only thing necessary to give meaning to my life .... I loved it
Has passed ... Still here typing this text, being part of a context, a story ... today with more certainty than ever, I am not of this world, I am in it ...
I made my option, I made my choice ...
Feeling at this moment a child sitting on Father's lap

I chose to be happy ...

Rosa Soares

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário