quinta-feira, 22 de dezembro de 2016

Today my heart hurts more than normal ....


I feel sad, I wish everything was simpler, as it should be ....
I often think that the human being, or rather, our neighbor is the key to the door of heaven .... or hell ... Many have beautiful words in their mouth but do not feel the same in their hearts.
The more time passes, the more I am sure that I am not and do not want to be from this world. I wait with some anxiety for the moment to return home.
Other people's attitudes hurt me ...
I do not know if they are simply blind or do it for sheer convenience
It's a struggle, keeping our hearts pure, it's like killing a giant every day.
At the end of the afternoon, I go home talking to God, and it has helped me a lot ...
But today I do not even know if I can wait until the end of the afternoon ... today it hurts more than normal ...
Why are people like this ... I try to understand and I can not ... is everyone right and the only one wrong? Is there no way?
But I still believe that love transforms, I do not have many ways left, I will keep trying ... I hope that tomorrow things will happen differently, that the human being will look at the other with love, and that if he can not see with these eyes , Which at least respects ...
It's ... today my heart hurts more than normal ....

Rosa Soares

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário