quinta-feira, 7 de setembro de 2017

Please listen carefully to each of my concerns


A Prayer When You Can't Find the Way

1 You keep me safe, Lord God. So when I pray at night, 2 please listen carefully to each of my concerns.
3 I am deeply troubled and close to death; 4 I am as good as dead and completely helpless.
5 I am no better off than those in the grave, those you have forgotten and no longer help.
6 You have put me in the deepest and darkest grave; 7 your anger rolls over me like ocean waves.
8 You have made my friends turn in horror from me.
I am a prisoner who cannot escape, 9 and I am almost blind because of my sorrow.
Each day I lift my hands in prayer to you, Lord.
10 Do you work miracles for the dead?
Do they stand up and praise you?
11 Are your love and loyalty announced in the world of the dead?
12 Do they know of your miracles or your saving power in the dark world below where all is forgotten?
13 Each morning I pray to you, Lord.
14 Why do you reject me? Why do you turn from me?
15Ever since I was a child, I have been sick and close to death.
You have terrified me and made me helpless 
16 Your anger is like a flood!
And I am shattered by your furious attacks 17that strike each day and from every side.
18 My friends and neighbors have turned against me because of you, and now darkness
is my only companion.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário