sexta-feira, 8 de dezembro de 2017

The Invisible World of Women - Page 68

My roller coaster called life has gotten me away a little from here.
I will try to fractionate the news in the following pages, so as not to make this reading tiresome.
Today I will only talk about myself, in April of this year I was invited to be a Dj of an Online Radio, and I will not deny that it was a great challenge through my shyness, but I accepted, I lived with the team for three months and I learned to love these people , I think of each of them with great affection, but a fact happened that it would be impossible to accept because I would have to go over what I stand for ... love! And so crying a lot, in July I said goodbye ...

Angels ... For me always will be ...
It's time to say goodbye, who knows one day I'll be back? I will do it if it is my Father's will!
Thank you all for being such a special part of my life, something tells me that one day we will meet and this will be a day of celebration.
I would just like to remind you that there are no exceptions, the universe responds to your call, It will follow what your thinking determines, and the power of choice was given to you through free will ... Speaking of love is easy, it is hard to live this feeling, few can give up of the pride, prepotency, arrogance, and various other bad feelings that blind us. But I know that God is taking care of everything ...
The farewell is always painful, but the peace we feel when we make the right decision comforts us.
To those whom I have accompanied, and who I know to feel sadness or a pain that seems to rip the soul, calm down, as it will pass, it is inevitable and serves for our growth. And remember, from my own experience, I have already given up love, not always because of my choice, yes, the special and unique love where one is the one chosen without many answers as to why ... but the truth is that love does miracles, but often it depends on the other also to happen, loneliness can hurt, but there is no  loneliness greater than that experienced by two ... so think and do not forget ... That life is train bullet partner, and we're just passing on ...

I stayed away from this world, I needed some time, but people who got used to hearing my radio broadcast charged me back, I'll tell you about it on the next page.
This week, I talked to a friend and talked to her about a pain that still accompanies me related to one of the people on the team, in which I learned to love in a special and unique way, I had to move away because I believe in what I wrote above: loneliness can hurt, but there is no loneliness greater than that experienced by two.
I always say what I feel, and at that moment the pain I felt was intense, because many things I still can not explain and when I try to understand the impression I have is that I will go crazy. Three nights ago I have strange dreams and something tells me that this pain I feel is not mine! I wake up at dawn and can not go back to sleep, thoughts keep popping up with formed sentences.
I am the living expression of what I write ...



Page 68

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário