terça-feira, 20 de março de 2018

We cried on the way to plant our seeds, but we will celebrate and shout...

Celebrating the Harvest
1 It seemed like a dream when the Lord brought us back to the city of Zion.126.1 brought … Zion: Or “made the city of Zion prosperous again.”
2 We celebrated with laughter and joyful songs.
In foreign nations it was said, “The Lord has worked miracles for his people.”
3 And so we celebrated because the Lord had indeed worked miracles for us.
4 Our Lord, we ask you to bless our people again, and let us be like streams in the Southern Desert.
5 We cried as we went out to plant our seeds. Now let us celebrate as we bring in the crops.
6 We cried on the way to plant our seeds, but we will celebrate and shout as we bring in the crops.


I understand, I think my task was fulfilled ...
Time to follow my path, thank you my Father for having entrusted it to me.
Thank you for the peace and joy I feel now.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário