quarta-feira, 21 de outubro de 2015

The Invisible World of Women - Page 17

In fact, the subject mentioned on page 15, It's not over
Telling my friend, she wanted only see the love, today it does not bode well with this idea (laughs).
After our conversation the next day I receive your message in the IM: A little confused, I will try to put in order to understand what happened.

03.27.2015
Angel
• The night sleep was surrounded by young people, girls ... A Tatyana, another Rosvita or Roseli I do not remember ... the place was very busy as a night street party.
I woke up in the mood to tell you this, perhaps by a simple desire to tell someone ..
 03/27/2015 09:30
Rosa Soares
Trying to remember if anything was talked .... Close to you
03/27/2015 09:37
Angel
It was Yes !!!! Two watched as if they were a radio !!!! They heard what other reported! All very young girls! He reported that he spoke as if reciting something, but it was not a poem. she said something about pregnancy. Another hurt me, made me a scratch on the leg and I said I'd complain, but then I left for her. A self titled Tatyana one rocker in addition ... The atmosphere was relaxed but not truly peace, but it was not scary.
Ah! and I tried to write something like a tablet the word LOVE and I could not.
 03/27/2015 09:43
Rosa Soares
I know, we have the same toughts, we wanted everything to be perfect, but it is not Angel, God knows our heart, we do not, here's what this means .... The youth are being lost, He does not want us to say it's okay, he says it's not ... you were in the middle of lost youth, and could not write the word love, He does not want to talk ... He wants us to speak the truth, He is angry with all that's seeing ...
03/27/2015 09:45
Rosa Soares
He does not want us to say it's okay
03/27/2015 09:46
Angel
It is true that youth really lost, is such advocacy of sex, drugs genuine sorrow same.
03/27/2015 09:47
Rosa Soares
That's what you saw .... To speak of love is not helping .... Everybody thinks they can do whatever they want and it'll be fine, and he's saying ... will not stay, I will judge each according with their attitudes, so come to me ..... thought, it will tell you more.
03/27/2015 09:48
Angel
I will meditate today, whenever I have the solitude necessary I do, are these meditations I have flashes almost always true Rosa, talk about love has not changed much in this world, people trivialized this feeling and this word.
03/27/2015 09:48
Rosa Soares
It is not sad .... He is love, but for whom love and respect ... the rest will be treated as deserves so He is asking us ... Disclose, I do not want to lose a soul.
03/27/2015 09:49
Rosa Soares
"You know how much is a soul for me? I gave my only son by each of you." Understood?
At first it was hard for me, but I understand Him now and just do what He says, matter who gets hurt.
03/27/2015 09:50
Angel
You are right!!!!
03/27/2015 09:50
Rosa Soares
Glory to God
I do not ... It is!
And He is calling you and asking to speak of Him ... and tell the truth ... He will talk over you, and the way they tell you you should go and do not change a comma
03/27/2015 09:52
Angel
Yeah, that God's will be done!
03/27/2015 09:53
Rosa Soares
When we get there, He will look at us and say, these two are my daughters gave me so much joy 
03/27/2015 09:53
Angel
Let's see what we have to be disclosed !!!!It  is what our good God willing !!!!!
03/27/2015 09:53
Rosa Soares
Amen my friend, He loves us, do not hesitate
Kisses
03/27/2015 09:55
Angel
Kisses darling
03/27/2015 09:56
Rosa Soares
We are in this together, and we embrace as one day I told you ... Our embrace will happen when we get back home ... We are not of this world, and we are in it for a purpose.
03/27/2015 10:02
Angel
Amen Rosa ... I firmly believe

I hope you understand our conversation, and that God is right now playing in the heart of each of you, showing the size of your LOVE, and above all, of Your JUSTICE.

Page 17

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário