quarta-feira, 11 de janeiro de 2017

I run to you for safety.


(For the music leader. To the tune “Don't Destroy.” A special psalm by David when he was in the cave while running from Saul.)
Praise and Trust in Times of Trouble
1   God Most High, have pity on me! Have mercy. I run to you for safety.
In the shadow of your wings, I seek protection till danger dies down.
2 I pray to you, my protector. 
3 You will send help from heaven and save me, but you will bring trouble on my attackers.
You are faithful, and you can be trusted.
4 My enemies are fierce, much worse than lions!
They have spears and arrows instead of teeth, and they have sharp swords instead of tongues.
5 May you, my God, be honored above the heavens; may your glory be seen everywhere on earth.
6   Enemies set traps for my feet and struck me down.
They dug a pit in my path, but fell in it themselves.
7 I am faithful to you, and you can trust me.
I will sing and play music for you, my God.
8 I feel wide awake!
I will wake up my harp and wake up the sun.
9 I will praise you, Lord, for everyone to hear, and I will sing hymns to you in every nation.
10 Your love reaches higher than the heavens; your loyalty extends beyond the clouds.
11 May you, my God, be honored above the heavens; may your glory be seen everywhere on earth.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário