quinta-feira, 23 de março de 2017

There are no more coincidences, luck or bad luck ...


Just affirming, feeling love is not for the weak, and walking for the light is very difficult, we are tested every day ...
God put me in a position that I never imagined to be, and how I have sought my Father for it.
Believing that all are angels until they prove me otherwise, I continue to prioritize love, but they do not understand it. My company has always been a family to me and I often live absurd situations. In one specific case, three serious reasons led me to seek God for what to do, I Rosa, I always ask, what would Jesus do in my place? So I stuck an attitude until yesterday when I opened the bible:

1 Whoever is rebuked many times and stubborn in not correcting himself will suddenly fall into disgrace and will not be able to escape.

I understood that God cares for all, and many do not know how to thank the gifts God offers, pride, arrogance do not let them see ... And it is not for me to change the character of anyone, so I remembered again, I preached love Of Christ with my attitudesand actions, I did my part and it did not work, it's time to leave the scene and let my God work ...

You can call me crazy, but in my life today there are no more coincidences, luck or bad luck ...

I hope to continue like this and that the world can not take from me what I have and not kill who I am.


Rosa Soares

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário