sexta-feira, 26 de maio de 2017

The Invisible World of Women - Page 62

I'm going to start this page, asking God to do with each one who is now reading my blog, what He does to me ... look for and You will find HIM.
It has not been easy, but giving up is not in my plans.
Yesterday we had the hearing, I will make some changes in our pages respecting the request of the judge. That is until our evidence is analyzed, and as I have learned from Mr. Marcelo, I will take new actions.
But let's go to what matters, I need to hit the same key, I do not preach religion, I do not know doctrines and the bible little I know, I just ask my questions and I open it, yesterday it was really complicated, I could not be there, the reasons Are many, I am human and this has affected my body.
Talking with God I asked Him, Father, I will be humiliated, will we be humiliated? And He answered me:

God's Servant Must Suffer
4 The Lord God gives me the right words to encourage the weary.
Each morning he awakens me eager to learn his teaching; 5 he made me willing to listen
and not rebel or run away.
6 I let them beat my back and pull out my beard.
I didn't turn aside when they insulted me and spit in my face.
7 But the Lord God keeps me from being disgraced.
So I refuse to give up, because I know God will never let me down.
8 My protector is nearby; no one can stand here to accuse me of wrong.
9 The Lord God will help me and prove I am innocent. 
My accusers will wear out like moth-eaten clothes.
10 None of you respect the Lord or obey his servant.
You walk in the dark instead of the light; you don't trust the name of the Lord your God. 
11Go ahead and walk in the light 
of the fires you have set. 
But with his own hand, the Lord will punish you and make you suffer

I went home, I needed to be alone, I could not feed myself and it did not do me good.
Lying in my bed, I cried a lot and once again I asked, how could I keep talking about Him (My Father) here, I was still full of doubts ... I am like you!

That was the answer:

The Lord's Servant
1 Here is my servant!
I have made him strong.
He is my chosen one; I am pleased with him.
I have given him my Spirit, and he will bring justice to the nations.
2 He won't shout or yell or call out in the streets.
3 He won't break off a bent reed or put out a dying flame, but he will make sure that justice is done.
4 He won't quit or give up until he brings justice everywhere on earth, and people in foreign nations long for his teaching.
5 I am the Lord God.
I created the heavens like an open tent above.
I made the earth and everything that grows on it.
I am the source of life for all who live on this earth, so listen to what I say.
6 I chose you to bring justice, and I am here at your side. I selected you and sent you to bring light and my promise of hope to the nations.
7 You will give sight to the blind; you will set prisoners free from dark dungeons.
8 My name is the Lord!
I won't let idols or humans share my glory and praise.
9 Everything has happened just as I said it would; now I will announce what will happen next.
Sing Praises to the Lord 
10 Tell the whole world to sing a new song to the Lord!
Tell those who sail the ocean and those who live far away to join in the praise.
11 Tell the tribes of the desert and everyone in the mountains to celebrate and sing.
12 Let them announce his praises everywhere.
13 The Lord is marching out like an angry soldier, shouting with all his might while attacking his enemies.
The Lord Will Help His People 
14 For a long time, I, the Lord, have held my temper; now I will cry out and groan like a woman giving birth.
15 I will destroy the mountains and what grows on them; I will dry up rivers and ponds.
16 I will lead the blind on roads they have never known; I will guide them on paths they have never traveled.
Their road is dark and rough, but I will give light to keep them from stumbling.
This is my solemn promise.
17 Everyone who worships idols as though they were gods will be terribly ashamed.

Nothing more to say...


Page 62

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário