domingo, 22 de julho de 2018

The Invisible World of Women - Page 79

My last page here I spoke about Frederico, on March 2, 2018, today, four months later, my son returns to Father's house.
I know I did everything in my power to save him, or lessen any suffering or pain, I fought for him to be well.
I prayed a lot for him, but I never asked God to prolong his time or anything that happened that was not my Dad's will. I am sure that they are placed in our lives to protect us, I live with wickedness closely, and I know what I am talking about ... When love is lacking in the heart of a human being ... everything is missing.
So I asked God to protect him and not let my boy be used to reach me, I made a chain of prayer and that chain ended on Saturday, and Monday God takes my boy in his lap and takes him to home, it is logical that I cried a lot, and I apologized for such weakness, but I already know the pain of missing.

These lines I wrote and did not post, 20 days later here I am, the voice in me had been silent, and it came back, it always happens while I bathe, I already commented this on some page, I'm sure, that's what made me here now writing . I'll have to catch up, today I'll probably post other pages, I have a lot to tell, but, come on:
Another victim of Mr. Marcelo Arantes Ramos came to me in June, see what she told me in a WhatsApp conversation, I will not take a comma, just her phone number, I asked for permission to post and she, besides accepting, is willing to help, she is a beautiful woman, physically speaking, and as you can see, inside is no different, see it:

[18:44, 27/6/2018]: Come on, it was like this: in 2013 I worked in a company that makes leather wallets with professions coats of arms. That's how we met him. He contacted, bought, paid and received his wallet. But the wallet had defects and then we started to have this direct contact with him for complaints and so on. One of the colleagues was closer but found it very sticky and passed him on to me. Then we started normal conversations, then became personal because he loves to recite poems and talk about his "illness".

[18:48, 27/6/2018]: Over the course of the days we were getting friends, he asked for my phone, he already had my e-mail and the friendship was getting nice. Until one day it started. Love to flirt. It was insistent, it was inflatable until ... I was separated from my husband, he even preached to me. He seemed to know the word of God ... he won me. He used to say that he would go to Brasilia and would pass by Goiânia to get to know each other better, and that day would never come. This has been prolonging day after day ... and nothing. One day, he even asked me to pick him up at the airport. And the "donkey" here was. It's nothing. There began a drama, which was in Sao Paulo without money because the cards blocked, the record station had not passed its payment and so on. It was the first time he asked for money. Only 250.00 for the remedies and lodging until arriving in Rio.

[18:48, 27/6/2018]: I did it.

[18:50, 27/6/2018]: Then he started to say that he was completely in love, that he wanted to have me as a girlfriend and later a woman, that he wanted to raise my son, that I was this and that. He spent days without calling and showed up that he had relapsed. Until one day he said that he did not want to deceive me and that he was going to disappear from my life because he was dying. I thought it was strange, my mother too, and I did not want contact either. I started looking for him now because I thought he was dead even by the disease.

[18:50, 27/6/2018]: That's when I found your blog and etc ... I'm shocked ... my friends too ...

I believe he can not make new victims (Yeah!), Because he went to a police station and complained about me, Rute and Ana, where he says he is being threatened by us, he must be very angry to make a fool of that , lie, because if we had his address or knew something about it, we would have passed to the bailiff who for months is looking for him to deliver the subpoena of the processes that he needs to respond.

Whoever walks in the light does not have to be afraid of anything, things happen naturally, because we know what was happening and the cell phone number of one of the agents of the police station, we passed some files to him and clear the request of the judge to investigate the possible crime committed by this creature.

I could have kept silent like so many other victims, for fear of the threats, but how would this story end? How many pains would have been caused by my silence? No, I could not let that happen, I was not born to stay on the wall, I'm scared of height (laughs).


 Page 79

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário