sexta-feira, 24 de fevereiro de 2017

Absence

I will let die in me the desire to love your eyes that are sweet
Because nothing I can give you, but the hurt of seeing me eternally exhausted.
However, your presence is anything like light and life
And I feel that in my gesture there is your gesture and in my voice your voice.
I do not want to have you,  because in my being everything would be finished
I only want you to arise in me like faith in the desperate ones
So that I may carry a drop of dew in this cursed land
That stayed on my flesh like a stain of the past.
I will leave You ... and you will go and touch your face on another face
Your fingers will join other fingers and you will blossom for the dawn
But you will not know that the one who harvested you was me, because I was the great intimate of the night
Because I leaned my face in the face of the night and heard your loving speech
Because my fingers locked the fingers of the mist suspended in space
And I have brought to me the mysterious essence of your disorderly abandonment.
I'll be just like the sailboats in the silent ports.
But I will possess you more than anyone because I can leave
And all the lamentations of the sea, the wind, the sky, the birds, the stars
It will be your voice present, your voice absent, your voice serene.


Vinícius de Moraes

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário