sexta-feira, 24 de fevereiro de 2017

Miss you...


I miss everything that marked my life.
When I see pictures, when I smell,
When I hear a voice, when I remember the past,
I miss you...

I miss friends that I never saw again,
Of people with whom I have not spoken or crossed ...

I miss my childhood,
Of my first love, of my second, of the third,
Of the penultimate one and of those that I will still have, God willing ...

I miss the present,
That I did not take advantage of everything,
Remembering the past
And betting on the future ...

I miss the future,
Which if idealized,
It probably will not be the way I think it's going to be ...

I miss who left me and whom I left!
Of who said that
And did not appear;
Of who appeared running,
Without knowing me right,
Of whom I will never have the opportunity to know.

I miss those who left and I did not say goodbye!

Of those who have not
How to say goodbye;
Of people on the opposite side of my life
And that I only saw in a glimpse!

I miss things I had
And others that I did not have
But wanted very much to have!

I miss things
Which I do not even know existed.

I miss serious things,
Of hilarious things,
Of cases, of experiences ...

I miss the puppy that I had one day.
And who loved me faithfully, as only dogs are capable of doing!

I miss the books I read and that made me travel!

I miss the albums I heard and that made me dream,

I miss the things I've lived
And those I let pass,
Without total enjoyment.

How many times I feel like finding ... I do not know what ...
I do not know where...
To rescue something that I do not even know what it is or where I lost ...

I see the world spinning and I think I might be missing you
In Japanese, in Russian,
In Italian, in English ...
But what my longing,
Because I was born in Brazil,
Only speaks Portuguese, although, deep down, it can be polyglot.

In fact, they say that one always uses the mother tongue,
Spontaneously when
We are desperate
To count money ... to make love ...
Declare strong feelings ...
Wherever in the world we are.

I believe that a simple
I miss you
Or whatever
How can we translate saudade into another language,
Will never have the same strength and meaning of our word.

Maybe it does not spell correctly
The immense lack
What do we feel about things?
Or loved ones.

And that's why I miss you the most ...
Because I found a word
To use every time
In which I feel this tightness in the chest,
Half nostalgic, half yummy,
But that works best
Than a vital sign
When you want to talk about life?
And feelings.

It is the unequivocal proof
That we are sensitive!
That we love so much
What we had
And we regret the good things
That we have lost throughout our existence ...

Clarice Lispector

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário