domingo, 13 de novembro de 2016

The Invisible World of Women - Page 53

We all go through some fire proof, we need them, a lot of pain ... I will not say it's easy, but I can guarantee it's not impossible.
Many think that what I do is revenge, I call LOVE, the first victim I knew of this sociopath Marcelo Ramos, I felt the pain of her disappointment, almost the first victim because I did not let it happen, and it was from there that I I saw the need to do what I do, but those who accompany pages of my life know that at no time do I prioritize a feeling other than what I live and preach. It would be inhuman of me to go over the pains of these women.
Many think that what I do is revenge, I call LOVE, the first victim I knew of this sociopath Marcelo Ramos, I felt the pain of her disappointment, almost the first victim because I did not let it happen, and it was from there that I I saw the need to do what I do, but anyone following pages of my life know that in no time I prioritize a feeling that is not what living and nail. It would be inhuman of me to go over the pains of these women.
I started talking about the fiery evidence, because that's how I learned to talk to God. Yes I speak to Him every day and everyone can do the same, I am no different from anyone, I just seek. But within that quest, it is necessary to keep the heart pure for this connection to take place. Loneliness helped me a lot too, and still help.
About fifteen days ago, I was lying down and staring at the ceiling in the darkness of my room, I asked Him, Father, in the face of everything I am living, what does Eduardo think of me today ... (laughs) I have these things, but I'm normal, and so there was only one way to know the answer, I turned on the lamp at the head of the bed, I took off my glasses, I'm myopic, close up I see better without them, I opened the Bible and my eyes hit Above this text:

Ecclesiastic, 26
1. Happy is the man who has a good wife, for the number of his years will double.
2. A strong woman makes the joy of her husband, and will pour out peace in the years of her life.
3. A good fellow is a kind woman; In the portion of those who fear God, it will be given to a man by his good deeds.
4. Rich or poor, (her husband) has a satisfied heart, and her face reflects joy at all times.

I am impressed, finding me almost crazy and happy in life ... I understand what you think (laughs), I understand ...
And do not stop there, I combined with an employee to have lunch together on a Saturday, I, he and his wife, while I waited I talked to God and said: Father, I want to drink today, can I? Look, if it is not your will, do not let them not even get here, but he allowed, they took a while, but they arrived, so we left, they are evangelicals and they asked for a mineral water with gas, hummmm I ordered a beer, and so We had a wonderful day, had lunch and drank a lot, close to home, I did not have to take the car, we walked back, at the door we said goodbye and I went in, I went to look at the boys, to give them their food, I caught them, I kissed them, but I could not wait to lie down. I wake up at night, I think that one o'clock in the morning, I do not sleep more than five hours, that's good, for those who used to sleep only one. I woke up with a bad hangover (laughs) a little uneasy I opened the Bible and I said, Father you're going to fight me, are not you? Wow, the eye knocked over this text, and if I say I read another sentence that was not this one, I'd be lying, 

Proverbs 20

1 It isn't smart to get drunk! Drinking makes a fool of you and leads to fights.

What can I say more (laughs)
I love my God.



Page 53


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário